Friday, 15 April 2011

Clarification

I want to clarify a few things for everyone:

  1. I have not fallen off the face of the Earth, despite what previous post might lead you to believe. I'm alive, well, and extremely happy.
  2. Thinking you should do something and actually doing it are two very different things, as I have recently discovered. wanting to kill someone and having the guts to face the consequences, for example, are two extremely different things. Carrying on with that analogy, as much as I might want to kill someone, jail and interrogation after the event are highly unattractive.
  3. I am not purposely leaving my blog to rot in cyberspace. I would love to post weekly, two weekly; regularly. However, a shitty laptop and not enough time on my hands leaves me posting as and when I receive a free minute. 
  4. I am no longer depressed, as stated in previous post, because (drum roll please) I am heading to Yorkshire tomorrow, until Thursday. Trip includes going to Liverpool to watch wrestling (pray for me) two sessions of 'girl bonding time' with my beloved's mother (I don't even do this with my own mother, so I have absolutely no idea what to expect). She, apparently, thinks of me as a future daughter-in-law, so I should be fine. Despite everything mentioned in last post, his parents still absolutely adore me (apparently). However, this will not stop me feeling slightly embarrassed when I have to say hello once again and shake their hands as if everything is wonderfully peachy. However, I think I will cope rather well. Especially considering the fact that his mother made the remark 'If he doesn't marry Deanna I will shoot myself.' 
This is the plan for the next few days. Yorkshire. Should be interesting, to say the least. Have no idea what to expect, however a kiss hello and a kiss goodbye is obligatory, I feel. Anything else in the middle... That's a bonus.
Must get to the bottom of why he hates himself too.
That should be an interesting, depressing, reassuring conversation.
Wowee.
Signing off for the next week or so;
Lets so this shizz.
<3 xxx